Friday, March 14, 2008

A little busy around here...

This week seems to have been a little busier than I had planned on, so forgive my lack of posts over the last few days :)

The good news is that Jack seems to be slowly making some progress on his walking. He's starting to take a little more risk in how far he'll walk between objects as Bob and I found out last night. We got him to take a good 4-5 steps a couple of times between the two of us. And, I did go shoe hunting again the other day. On Kim's advice I tried checking Ross and TJ Maxx, but didn't quite make it to Marshall's. Perhaps I should have started there because Ross and TJ Maxx didn't yield anything (in fact TJ Maxx didn't even sell kids shoes unless I missed them). I did pick up some cute summer sandals for him though at Payless. I'd love to do the Crocs, I just don't think he'll keep them on his feet at this point unless I duct tape them on :) And I'm still on a mission to find less expensive Stride Rite shoes! Glad you had some success there Kami!

No comments: