Monday, October 20, 2008

Getting Excited!

So I've been sitting here for the last 30 minutes with probably the biggest, goofiest grin ever on my face looking through old baby pictures and movies of Jack and getting more and more excited about meeting baby Anna here in a few weeks (or any day she wants to come). It is truly amazing how much our kids age in only a few years!

Anyway, just thought I'd post a few younger pictures of Jack...I wonder if Anna will look anything like him? I remember being excited to meet Jack too, but I had a lot more of the anxiety about labor, losing sleep, nursing, etc. than I do this time, so I feel like I've been able to really look forward to meeting this little one.


Zoolander anyone?

Future Yell Leader?

Yes, I CAN be a fair-minded momma when it comes to that other school...although I must say the look on his face in this picture says something like "You just put WHAT shirt on me?" Please don't go to that tt school though Jack (I guess I'm not as fair-minded as I thought).

I can name that tune in five words...can you?


No comments: