Friday, May 29, 2009

Web design and cake

Ok, I'm deviating from the motherhood theme today, because, well, it's my blog and I'll deviate if I want to :)

If anyone is looking for someone to build a professional website for a reasonable price that will rank high in search engine results, Bob is your man! He's a great solution for individuals or small businesses that would like a website, but don't have a large budget to create one. He's also spent countless hours researching search engine optimization (SEO), which with the entry of Google on to the scene, has become incredibly complex. It's vital for a business to show up high in search engine results if it really wants to increase sales via the web.

One of Bob's clients, Virginia Franzoy at Virginia's Cakes, has seen tremendous growth in her business because of how well her website ranks in searches for wedding cakes in the Houston area (#1 for wedding+cake+houston). As a side note, her cakes are fabulous...She did our wedding cake, my bridal shower cake, and Bob's 30th birthday cake. If you need a cake for a special occasion, check her out! And to my Woodlands friends, she does deliver up there!

For more information on Bob, you can check out his Spring, Texas web design page.

Oh, and I'll give you one guess who got his grubby little hands on Bob's laptop cake before we got to eat it (notice the smeared "H"). That reinforced two things for me: 1) When your children are quiet, be afraid, be VERY afraid, and 2) The dining room table is no longer a safe place to store anything out of his reach. Oops.

1 comment:

Roger said...

I thought you were going to say it was Hailey who took a big lick on the letter H. Great looking cake!