Thursday, February 12, 2009

THIS is why I have two children!!

Ok, so it's not the only reason I had another child, but it sure is one of them: a playmate that isn't mommy!!

Bob and I were thrilled to watch Jack entertaining Anna in the exersaucer yesterday. For about 30 minutes, she sat quite contentedly watching her brother play with all of the gadgets in front of her. We were able to put dinner together without any crying or whining, which is quite a feat these days! Plus it was just so darn cute to watch Anna watch Jack with those big eyes!

Being a mom is a lot of work, but moments like these make it totally worth it.















2 comments:

Tuck said...

Be sure to keep a link to this blog handy for future reference. The day will come when you will wonder! (Like when you start paying the second set of college bills)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! Anna is so big and adorable!!! I am ready for Lyla to have a playmate too but I still think it will be at least a year!!